Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Embarassing!

Oh, woe is me!

Today, as I was shopping, something embarassing happened...

I wanted to get some new jeans, and since jeans is something I wear almost every day, I thought I should invest in them.

So I went to Gap and bought a pair of jeans for an "expected" price. It was like RM215, which is not so bad considering everything like the quality and brand. Plus, my 2014 New Year's resolution was not to be so cheapskate and buy low quality stuff.

But I didn't have enough cash on me so I had to use my card, and the horror of horrors happened. My card was denied FML.

I was so flustered I couldn't even finish my sentences! And I said, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna...*points to the general direction of the exit*." And the cashier said, "To the atm?" "Yeah."

I don't even know why I'm so embarassed because things like this happens sometimes right right?? But I felt this irrational urge to tell the cashier that I had loads of money.

In the end, everything went fine though. But I have new jeans! I have been wearing the same two jeans for the whole year, so cannot! Time for new ones hoho.


No comments:

Post a Comment