Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Asian Equivalent of Mathias

I think I have found the asian equivalent of Mathias Lauridsen!



I don't know if its just me or what but they look quite similar right? His name is Lee Jong Suk.


His drama, I Hear Your Voice, is soooo nice! My main reason for watching the drama at first was Lee Jong Suk but the plot was so amazing, wah, I don't have words for it. It's different than the normal K-Dramas I usually watch.

Usually, I watch the clumsy lame poor schoolgirl capturing the attention of the cool, rich guy but his parents are against it. Or maybe the girl likes the guy but he doesn't know she exists until something happens and poof they're together. Yeah, its usually things like that isn't it?

But I Hear Your Voice is more than that, its scary and sad and touching and you just feel a lot of emotions a human can't give you in real life. Does that make sense?

Well, anyway, its a great drama.


Move aside Lee Min Ho! I have a new favorite actor hoho. I like his eyebrows and mouth as his best features. Cause his eyebrows look very Korean-like and his mouth looks like Do Kyungsoo's from EXO. If this beauty wasn't man made, then the angels must have sprinkled more love into his creation...

I'm still trying my best to learn Korean. So far, I can only say a few phrases but my reading and writing is getting faster and more imprinted into my brain. Yay, progress. ^^

I hope one day, I can go to Korea and talk to Koreans in Korean. And also, I hope that soon, I can watch my dramas without the need of an english sub. Subs are so annoying, cause I can't look at the actors' faces when reading. And its even more annoying when the subs are in Malay. Its just not right!


No comments:

Post a Comment