Monday, February 08, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

These past 2 years, there were a lot of firsts for me. First time on an airplane. First time is Perak. First time studying Calculus 2.

Then there are a lot of lasts as well. Last time celebrating my birthday with my family. Last time celebrating CNY in Malaysia. Last time studying Calculus 2, cause I had to repeat it. (hopefully the last time la. If not then FML) T.T

And I hope that its truly the last because if its not the last, it means that I won't be going to America and that suckkkkkkks. That's suckier than a spit to the eyeball. I would take a knee to the crotch if that would secure my passage to America. I would give RM 10,000. I would slap my best friend. I would make peace with my worst enemy.

What wouldn't I do?

I probably draw the line at giving away my first born wtf. Or murdering someone.

But I digress.

I dyed my hair again! And now its a lighter colour but I hope its going to darken a bit, I also recently discovered that my hair grows 1 mm in 3 days. meaning its 1 cm in a month. Meaning 12 cm in a year. Wowowow.

I am mildly upset also la. When I dyed my hair, the hairdresser quoted a price for my waist length hair. But then I also asked them to cut it off at the ends to make a nice U-shape and then... AND THEN!

THEY PROCEEDED TO CUT MY HAIR UP TO THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE MERMAID HAIR ANYMOREEEEEEE T__________________________T

So ya, 1 year of keeping my hair all down the drain.

But wait there's more.

After she dyed it, she still charged the same price for the shorter hair hmphhhh. I don't like.





No comments:

Post a Comment