Sunday, April 14, 2013

What Happens When You're Pressured

I went to my BM debate competition this morning and needless to say, we lost. But its fine, its fine!

I found out that two things can happen when I get pressured during a competition.

Either I become stellar.

Or I become a complete idiot.

Just now, I became an idiot, definitely.

Ok ok! What's past is past, I don't wanna blog about this anymore.

Recently, I've been really busy with drama and juggling schoolwork at the same time. I won't let drama be an excuse to get left behind in my studies like last year.

So on rehearsals, I would be reading my books and doing schoolwork backstage. HAHAHA! Yeah right, like that would actually work.

Drama is too distracting too be doing work.

You know what else is going on with my life?

A whole lot of annoyance.

I feel annoyed when people act like they know everything when they actually don't and try to teach others to do it. Cool, wallow in your stupidity, but don't drag others into it.

This is all because of my darling director of drama who keeps telling stupid things to the actors.

He acts like he's the boss of every single thing that has to do with drama and maybe he is, but he doesn't know jack shit about a thing and he doesn't listen to others.

He thinks that he is right all the time when its so obvious that he is wrong. He does things that aren't necessary and his priorities are warped. His attitude is horrible OMG!

He always uses this tone that makes me want to punch anyone within a three feet radius and I feel like he is disrespectful to the rest if the drama team.

And in turn makes me disrespectful as well. It makes me feel bad sometimes and other times I promise myself to be nicer since he is just joining the team this year but I can't help that I am such a bitch.

I can take it if other seniors boss me and the others around like he always does, I can. Its just the fact that he has no experience.

It makes me wonder why the hell he is chosen as the director.

Is this just my hormones talking? I can't control what I like and dislike can I? I can't control what makes me annoyed and it just so happens that he is annoying me.

Its not me, its him lol.

Sigh, I hope this irrational feeling goes away soon. Its not good for my brain and I have to endure all this for 11 more days.

And then, I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment