Saturday, August 17, 2013

Of Things

Meow, my cat, shat on Eldest Brother's bed yesterday and he didn't even get mad at me. what a good human being!

Today I went to a relaxing day at tuition and then went to the IT Fair. Everything is so cheap! I got a pair of pink earphones for RM 9 which is mad for the quality and I think I'll go back tomorrow to buy another one as backup.

I feel like this IT fair will never come again and my chance at cheap prices will forever be lost. But its a yearly thing so I don't know why my cheap shopper instinct is spiking.

I went shopping with my friend Caroline yesterday and there we're no pretty clothes to be found. Haha, a whole week and this is the biggest problem I've faced. Life is good.

Anyway, its because this whole week I've been an introvert vampire and stayed home. If I was an American and had a summer break, I'd never see the sun willingly. I'd just stay home and have my daily dose of 9gag and YouTube.

Ah well. I didn't have a 3 month holiday, but these two weeks were GOOD.

I met my new little cousin, April who was born this April haha and wuahhhh I fell in love! Ok la not like instantly but I freaked out when her fist held my pinky.

I also met my cousin's girlfriend who is from Hong Kong. I don't know why but meeting a foreigner is like meeting a celebrity. What should I say, what should I do?? We only briefly cause we were in church and also I am THAT awkward...

HOW EMBARRASSING!

I also spent the holidays not studying but hey, we can't always deprive ourselves of fun right?

Oh and, I've also changed my mindset. Just cause I plan to work hard, doesn't mean that I can't have fun. So, I'm going to study and stayback everyday at school and then at home, I'm going to sleep and relax myself.

Yep, and I'll be okay with whatever results I have with that after SPM.

Hahahaha, this seems like a badly thought out plan.

2 comments: