Saturday, August 10, 2013

Great Holidays

Yeaaaaaaay I am so enjoying my holidays!

I can do whatever I want and there is no naggy voice at the back off my head saying noooo don't do that!

Its 1.12am now and I'm not even asleep yet! *badass of the year

I watched Percy Jackson And The Sea Monster and I hated it. It was only two hours but that is two hours I'll never get back.

This Raya Holidays, I plan to just stay at home and chill with maybe a few nights of studying. So far, I have done no studying except for tuition on Monday and Tuesday. It was 5 hours a day, so that's practically two days of holiday tuition stolen from me.

But yeah... holidays are good.... I've been reading mangas and manhwas aka Japanese and Korean comics and laughing over 9gag and oh! I went back to playing Dragon Age Origins on my brother's laptop.

I wish it could be a 3 week holiday but a holiday without school meddling in is more than I could ask for. Normally, school would put in some extra classes in between holidays and ruin everything for us.

The only reason why our holiday is complete is because we've already replaced the days on a few past Saturdays.

Yeah, I'm gonna go enjoy myself now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment