Saturday, December 28, 2013

Korean Obsession

It has been a month of post-school-days and I'm so culture shocked by this freedom haha. First freedom-ish thing I did was to dye my hair a yellow brown colour. To be honest, its a bit too yellow for my taste so I'm gonna darken it a bit soon.

No pics though haha, I don't take pictures of myself often.

And with my sudden abundance of free time, I started to learn Korean. So far, I've finished learning how to read it and learning random words. My pronunciation still sucks though.

눈 (nun) eyes

보조개 (bo jo gae) dimples

Just simple words but I feel so proud hoho. Korea here I come! But have to get degree, job and money first. T__T And also, I've got a long way to go in learning a new language.

Recently I've been thinking about how awesome university life is gonna be. I've talked to my cousin about it and she said that its not really all that but she talked about carnivals and projects and outings how is that not all that?! I'm so starstruck with the idea of university/leaving home. :D So I'm really excited for SPM results to come out. COME FASTER!빨리!!!!

Ugh, I am so addicted to korean culture. Its just so fascinating!!! The kpop idols are the most fascinating hehe cause they're so beautiful and perfect. Maybe I should go to Korea for university. Then I'd kill two birds with one stone, go to Uni and go to Korea.... meet a Korean man and get married and have korean children haha. Then me and Korea would be connected by blood! *psycho

In fact, I'm so obsessed with Korean culture that I never go out in the sun if I could help it so I could achieve their fair skin look. These past few years, I have turned a bit dark for some reason that I don't know. During the day, I would keep my curtains closed and when night comes, I open it to ventilate my room. I don't notice any difference yet (T_T) but I'm gonna keep trying. Buy whitening products, go to whitening facials and keep out of the sun. And sunscreen. Always suncreen.

I don't know why westerners want dark, tanned, bronzed skin. Its NOT good for your skin and I don't think it looks nice. Well, to each their own.



Except Tao. Tao rocks his dark skin. But Tao isn't korean, he's chinese. He looks so good in that bulletproof vest! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment