Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Its the last day of 2013!!! I feel like 2013 dragged by soooooooo slowly, BUT! I had so much fun this year! It was full of stress and worries (SPM) and disappointments (failed subjects*cringe*) and happiness (friends and family ^^) and stupidity (myself lol).

Aw man, I'll really miss school though. Before this, it was always a burden going to school but when I think about it, there were only a few days when I'd be burdened to go to school. Sure la, there were times when I'd be lazy and skipped school because I was lazy but never because I hated school.

It has also been a year since I met the darling of my life.

Mrrroooow. This is him in a good mood. His current name is Sehun (his name is always changing).

And I cut my 4 year old hair again and I totally regret it! It was beautifully long and luscious....

But on one fateful exam week, it just became too stressful for me and I felt like my hair was made of snakes and got in my way too much. So off it went!

I cut it to shoulder lenght at that time and now its a bit longer. Sigh, I will never cut it short again!

<-- That picture was taken exactly 365 days ago. Sigh. Short legs....

My empty class on the absolutely last day of school, when only us EST students were there. I felt so blessed to be in this school! When we had a 3 hour break after the first paper of EST, I walked around and sorta, 'absorbed' everything.


A pic of me with one of my best friends. This is on her (and many others) last day. You don't see it in the picture but my dark circles and pimples are smashing! How does Frieda maintain her skin?!

I think a lot has changed in one year. One obvious thing is my motivation. Last year, I failed 5 SUBJECTS and got no A's and only like, 1 or to B's out of 10 subjects. I couldn't even get an A for english or EST which is ridiculous. Then I didn't even care lol.

But this year, I passed everything except Add Maths (DARN IT!) and even got a few A's! Ok ok, its not very spectacular but progress is what matters! And I've made progress yay!

I've also become more sparing with my money spending, I think. Last year, it was shopping trip almost every weekend. But this year, if I counted my new clothes and makeup, it would be less. I think hehe. This is the kind of thing that I can be very delusional about.

And not to forget! I've also fallen for EXO this year!!! EXO has completely won over my heart and they're on my mind every day for the past three months.


T.T

So pretty!

They're so fashionable, which makes me wanna be fashionable as well!

Oh which reminds me! I've started wearing more dresses. It's a top and bottom at one purchase so my money is well spent lol. *cheapskate Its legit right?

Now, these are my new years resolution. I'll limit them to 5.

1. Continue learning Korean, eventhough its snail paced. It doesn't matter if I'm crawling or running, as long as I keep moving.

2. Get a job!

3. Take better care of my skin!!!! I'm still struggling but between this and and last year, its definitly getting much better.

4. Not be so cheapskate and to put quality over quantity.

5. To be selfless, brave, smart and peace-loving. I'm always finding myself hesitating when it comes to helping others because of stupid reasons like, what if they push away my help and what if I say the wrong thing?









No comments:

Post a Comment