Saturday, December 07, 2013

Why Is Life So Easy?



Ahh, why is life so easy?

Now that SPM is finished, I am doomed to spend my days in total boredom, just like today. But during my pre-SPM days, there was an abundance of things to do (besides studying). I guess 12 hours of doing nothing really does feel like crap.

This is exactly what my Physics/Chem tutor told me about!! After SPM, I would be craving for something, anything to do. And I just scoffed at his words and thought that internet is my best friend. What could be so bad about having free time?

How wrong was I...

Now, I'm trying to find something useful to do with my time. The current things that I do is watching Korean dramas and variety shows.

OMG SPEAKING OF DRAMAS!! I'm watching one called The Heirs, The One Trying To Wear The Crown, Withstands The Weight. It's about a girl, Cha Eun Sang who is played by Park Shin Hye (ohmahgerd she's so pretty). Eun Sang is poor and she meets a guy, Kim Tan a rich heir played by Lee Min Ho (eeeeep) and they fall in love.

So, of course they can't be together right? Cause Eun Sang is the heir of poverty and Tan is the heir of Jeguk Group.

I am telling you, this drama is so amazing! I'm not exaggerating when I say every episode makes me cry and laugh and feel so many emotions at the same time.


Everyone in this drama is beautiful!

And Lee Min Ho (centre) and Kim Woo Bin (the one in the very left) are natural beauties supposedly. And its believable cause Kim Woo Bin's nose isn't super straight and Lee Min Ho's jawline isn't very sharp.

I recommend this drama to everyone. Trust me.

This drama is already at episode 18 so there's only two episodes for me to enjoy left. Wuahhhhh whyyy!!


Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

So yeah, I'm watching The Heirs and Running Man everyday now. Which isn't so bad but The Heirs is finishing in two weeks so I'm gonna need some backup drama's now.

Last night, I went to my Senior Prom yayyyyy. I don't have much to say about it and I didn't bring a camera and my phone sucks at taking pics so all my pictures are in other people's camera. *sad

I can say that the desert was awesome. Chocolate cake was awesome. Pudding was awesome. Soup was awesome. Cream puff was awesome. Jelly was awesome. Drinks were awesome. Stuff I don't remember was awesome. If there was ever a time to let go of my self control, it was then. Eating time should've been longer! *bangs table

2 hours of eating isn't enough for me! 

Right now, I wanna go back and eat again hahhhhh. And suddenly I feel like I wanna karaoke (???) . 

But more than anything, I wanna have something to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment