Monday, March 10, 2014

9 Days More

I have just discovered that reading past blog posts is just like reading past facebook statuses. It is incredibly embarassing! I just read a post that I wrote two years ago and I had to take breaks in between sentences to rest my aching head. ITS SO PAINFUL! I couldn't even go through half of it.

Ai yai yai, what was I thinking.

I guess that year was the year that I was an overly dramatic drama queen-slash-total-bitch haha. I admit it, I was quite annoying. I hope I'm not anymore though *wide eyes*.

It will be 9 more days till the SPM results day and I am super excited. I am counting the days impatiently and thinking of the outfit and makeup I will put together. You know, just in case I get straight A's and end up on the news. I have to look nice right! So people will say wow brains and beauty, haha.

So many things to do in these nine days! Dye hair, buy new clothes, exercise to get that healthy glow on my skin! Everyone haven't seen each other for 4 months, there will be judging and I want my criticism to be good.

Though I don't think I lost weight at all during the holidays. But I've been trying to be healthy. I heard that the minimum requirement of exercise that a person needs to have everyday is equivalent to 10,000 steps. So, I try to achieve that by walking around my house during commercial breaks and while waiting for the water to boil or something like that. And I feel much nicer after adopting this habit! Nicer as in, happier and more positive. So, that's always a good thing right?

Although, I always feel guilty when I eat things like McD and drink soda. Soda is supposedly the ultimate culprit in weight gain and even just now, I drank a whole tall glass of coke, plus a burger and french fries so add that to the guilty meal! D: How to stop, will anyone tell me?! I suppose its just a matter of how much you want it.

Maybe in these 9 days, I can improve myself more by exercising and dieting more vigorously. And maybe my complexion will improve as well, but I have long given up on that anyway so whatever to that. 

화이팅! 빠리 빠리!








No comments:

Post a Comment