Wednesday, March 19, 2014

As I am writing this, it is 34 hours and 3 minutes till I can get my SPM results. Someone must have charmed time into going 10X slower than normal this week. Either that, or God is playing the sims in turtle pace. Its soooo slow. Today feels like a decade. A minute feels like a year. Funny enough, a second still feels like a second.

I can't sleep, so I'm just going to blog about all the random, meaningless things in my head.

First and foremost is my new found love of Etude House, The Body Shop and The Face Shop! I tell you, Korean beauty products are one of the best! I especially love Etude House because its so adorable and pink and korean (haha ?). The quality of the products aren't bad either. I have yet to encounter a truly bad product from Etude House.


I can tell you though that this cleanser (Happy Teatime Green Tea) does nothing. It doesn't even really clean any makeup on your skin. I just want to finish this huge bottle up and buy a new one. Its cheap though. I got it for RM 7. Etude House's Cotton Fit BB cream is heavenly though~ One of the products you must try out from there! Also, the proof10 auto eyeliner is great!

Aiya, now I wanna go to Etude House...

On Sunday, I went shopping after church with my father and went to this korean clothing shop called Histyle. Its nice if they would make more thicker and long sleeved shirts. Because its korean and I'm completely blind in my love for korea, I like histyle lol. Anyway, histyle had this sale and can you imagine buying a pair of jeans and shorts and patterned pants for RM 15?! RM 15 RM 15 RM 15!!!!!! I wanted to buy them but... I'm not the kind to wear shorts often and I never wear patterned pants and the jeans were all ugly haha. So, I passed.

THEN! I saw these pair of acid washed jeans and they were on a buy one free one sale. I wished I had a friend to share the free one sigh at that moment. I think it was around RM 88 which is super expensive for me. So, I just sorta caressed it and left to the general direction of Etude House where I once again regained joy.

Now, I'm happy not buying those jeans. I gotta practice self control like this more often. Normally when I pay a big amount of money on something and discover that I don't need it, it puts me in a really bad mood.

(Abrupt change of subject)

I miss my straight long hair!!!!! I regret cutting it and I regret curling it though my curls are relaxed now. The only change that I have done that I love is dyeing it dark brown. At first the colour was a light brown, but now it has faded to a dark brown and I love it! It beats my black hair last time.

So I guess I'll just keep trimming my hair till all the curls are cut off but then my hair will not become longer! Aiyaiyai what a dilemma. I think, I'll just not touch it for a while. No straightening, no dyeing and absolutely no cutting! We'll see what happens after a few months.

(Another abrupt change of subject)

Why is Harry Potter so sad!?!? I've started re-reading it from the Prisoner of Azkaban and I just can't help thinking that this character is gonna die and that character is gonna die.

OHMYGOD Hedwig is gonna dieeeeeee and so is Dobby and so is Sirius... *sniffle

*Pause from blogging to pull myself together*

*****

*****

*****

But Harry Potter books are such good books. I wish JK Rowling could make a sequel. As long as she is still alive, it is possible!!

Now, we go into EXO.


My oh my. The girl looks short in this vid but she is actually 165 cm! Ok, now back to Harry Potter. Me reading this book is more childish than the me who read this book 5 years ago. Now, I imagine the characters to be korean lol.

Ron and Hermione


And here we have Harry lol.


DRACO OMG Sarah would love this

Hahahaha ok so silly I know! Yawn... its already 1am. Morning/Night then!

1 comment: