Saturday, February 21, 2015

I'm Going To Be Happy

Ahhhh its been a good day! All I did all day long was eat, sleep, and watch tv shows. And then I did some calculus around midnight.

Luxurious or not?

I've been kinda -what's the word...- tense recently. I felt like I'm slipping in my studies and for a scholar, that screams red lights. Dangerous!

I was losing my mind and that made me even more all over the place. But now I know to relax and just take a deep breath and take things one step at a time.

My sanity is a reciprocal because the limit does not exist. Hehe geddit geddit? No? Okay....

So just breath and put one foot in front of the other, right? Sounds easy enough.

I want to just be excited in life again. I mean, I've been bitter and sad lately and I think that's just a no good state of mind to be in. At first, being miserable felt good but then I realised that that gets old after a while. I grew tired of that gloomy brooding aura.

So I'm gonna be happy. :D

I'm gonna be happy and think as many happy and good thoughts. And since its Lent, its the perfect time to reinvent ourselves for the better.

I'm going back to basics. If you want to be happy, be. There shouldn't be anything else in that equation. Happy equals happy.

I've been worried at how I am perceived. Do people think I'm weird? Do people think I'm stupid? And I realised that's such silly thoughts. People actually think of you much less than you think. I forgot that.

I want to be kinder and make others be happy too. And I want to surround myself with good, positive and happy people.

I once knew a person who was very kind. She was average as far as looks go, but my oh my, her heart shone. I wanted to be around her more and more.

I want to be like that.

And I also want to stop cursing heheeee. I've been saying foul things far too much, its disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment