Monday, February 16, 2015

Just A Lil Update

Ok semangat wanna update blog even though I am DROWNING in piles of work! First and foremost, I would like to announce that I hate Twitter.

My lecturer is doing this thing where her students have to post a response of a reading by using tweet. I was like, "Oh duck!" cause I did not have an account and I knew it was gonna get addicting really quickly.

But what to do, just make la and cross my fingers that I have enough self control to use it strictly for education.

Yesterday, I found out that I had no trouble with self control because Twitter sucks imho. I fail to see what's so addicting and great about it. In fact, I feel annoyed by it. I mean, isn't it a little presumptious to think that people are actually interested in every single thought you can fit into 140 characters?

*ahem* This blog doesn't count hoho. *presumptious AND hypocritical hehe

One of the things that I'm annoyed at is that my tweet didn't even come up the hashtag search thingy! Meaning, my lecturer didn't even see the tweet! Meaning my quota was used up in vain. T.T

Life, why are you like this?

I also pulled my first all nighter to finish up my lab report. I stayed up till 5 am and slept till 6am which is an UNGODLY HOUR TO WAKE UP but yeah, I did it. I left the house at 7am to arrive at school at 7.20 simply because I am terrified of my chemistry lecturer. She's scary... So scary that I have nightmares of arriving late to her class which starts at 8am lol. Just give me an A already!

Every week feels so dizzying and theres so much stuff to do! I finish classes with exhaustion and slept through my 2 hour break with sleep. My favorite part of every day is when there is no class.

Then again, I bet everyone else feels the same way too.

I think I'm eating more these days as well. I am never hungry but I eat a lot. Such logic, I know. But I have been eating to make excuses to procrastinate, which I SHOULD NOT DO because there is never enough hours in a day.

And tomorrow I have a calculus quiz and an engineering test and it is already 2:18am! *screamsqueal

No comments:

Post a Comment