Saturday, February 28, 2015

I have always thought that nice people are cool and that people who are nice to their admirers are cool.

And I have always been afraid to like someone just in case they might laugh at me for it.

I was in my Advanced Composition class last Thursday and we were (for some unknown reason) discussing about crushes and crush-ee.

And this dude in class was talking about someone who admired him. He and his friends basically said that she is a really creepy stalker who wasn't even that pretty.

And I think that's pretty messed up. Although, I am a hypocrite because I have thought that way about some people in the past.

I feel disgusted with myself after that class and I feel disgusted with the boys in much class too.

One of the most recurring thoughts I have once I started college is that gentlemen are rare and if someone would just offer his seat or keep the door open I would be pretty surprised. Although I guess there are one or two kind gentlemen in my class.

One time, a guy complimented my glasses and offered to help me buy food haha.

One of the things I hate the most is when we are supposed to arrange the chairs and tables in class and some people are basically just sitting their doing nothing and criticising! Ugh! That is so annoying!

Okay; I digress. Back to the discussion.

Yeah I was pretty horrified. A person is putting their heart in your hand and you are being careless with it!

And my lecturer was saying how she hopes her son would never go through the same thing. But I disagree. Wouldn't she want her son to be loved?

I would never want my son to be say such bad things and laugh about a person who likes him.

I am trying to be kinder and it is hard when you're not used to it. But its things like this that makes my blood boil and gives me determination to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment