Saturday, July 11, 2015

This week started out quite bad. :(

As it is a new semester, us students were moved into new classes and I was so hoping that I'd be reunited with my fellow Fresnorians.

It turned out that I shared a class with Aya, who had to endure me last semester haha haha fhl.

I was quite disappointed la because I didn't know most of the people in the class and the ones I do know, I rarely talk to. I could feel my heart sinking lower and lower as my eyes scanned to the end of the list.

It ruined my mood for the whole orientation we had that day!

The next day after that was the first day of class. I woke up at 8am and since I had time to spare, chilled and laser for an hour before getting up and doing anything productive.

When I was done getting ready at around 8.30am, I decided to laze around some more. That's when I got a text from Aya asking me where I was. "Hmmm,  quite odd to ask me that.." so I checked my timetable again and I saw Idaho as the class name.... and my class name was Georgia. Oh shut, I got took the wrong timetable!

Such bad luck la to be 2 hours late for the first day of class! I ended up missing one class and was half an hour late for another.

Uggggggh!

Whyyyyyyy


And this week I had my first  Calculus 2 class and I'm not sure I can do this. I miss Ms Tia, my Calculus 1 lecturer. She was sooo good! She takes her time explaining concepts to her students and I totally get what she's teaching.

In Cal 2, suddenly there were hyperbolic functions which I had never before seen or heard before. Cosh? Sinh?

What is that???

I am actually procrastinating right now. I'm supposed to be doing my Calculus 2 tutorial but I feel it's like walking around blind cause there's no answers to confirm whatever it is I'm doing.

So yeah... no mood to do anything today. It's a Saturday and I'm supposed to chill, right.

*deluded

Oh and my phone is not zaman mesolitik anymore! I changed it to a ZenFone 2 which is really a great phone with a good budget. The screen is as big as the palm of my hand!

I think I don't mind spending a little more money for a phone cause I use my phones as long as possible. My last phone lasted 4 years and it's actually still functioning as long as I don't do too many things at a time. I cringe when I hear people changing their phones every year or so but that's their prerogative.

Ahhh I love my phone so much *dreamy eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment