Sunday, August 02, 2015

Don't Worry, There's Time

Omg, I have been such a procrastinator lately! And this is a critical time in my education so why am I like this!?

 I do my homework 2 hours before class, that's how bad I am. I just spend my time on my phone all the time.

Haih, so badddddd.


Happy Raya!

Friday night was so much fun! But I was so underdressed! Everyone was dressed up to the nines and there I was in my jeans. 

I ate so much food for RM5 which was crazyyyyyyy. I am a VERY happy girl. There was sate, lemang, ice cream, rendang, sate *throbbing heart shaped eyes

Of course, the best part of it all was the company hehe.

But I was so tired this week. Its like the life is drained out of me everytime the lecturer speaks in front of the class. But its weird cause I sleep quite early. Maybe its the restlessness while I sleep that gets me.

I am always always always sleepy at my 2pm-4pm classes and it is not good cause those classes are usually calculus. So far, my favorite class is C++ programming ^.^ I love my programming lecturer. She's always understanding of us students struggles.

But most of the time, my soul barely attaches itself to my physical body.

Dunno la how I'm going to survive five months of this. T.T

I'm just that lazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment