Monday, August 31, 2015

Just a short blog post!

Yesterday, I went shopping, cause how often does an engineering major in ACTP get to go shopping right?

Gosh that's still so weird. ACTP. Engineering. AMERICA O.o

Anyway, there was absolutely nothing out there worthy for me to spend on. All the outfits were boring and the few that were mildly interesting were overpriced.

But the good news is that US dollars are dropping :D but now I've said it I must have jinxed it and it'll rise right back up again.

I did buy an eyeshadow from innisfree cause I have no eyeshadow in my makeup stash AT ALL and I saw other people having a whole case of eyeshadow so maybe I could have at least one.

Today is Merdeka, Malaysia's independence day and I'm cooped in my room trying to do my physics lab report and failing miserably. The only thing stopping me from completing it is the bereftness of a protractor in my pencil case.

See that, 'bereft'. SAT word yoooo.

Hmmm, I should take a break and watch a movie. What movie to watch though when I have no internet connection here? Running Man pun cannot watch T.T

Or read a book? :D I have always preferred books as my favorite pastime leisure activity. And books with chocolates snacks combined  are God's gift from heaven I tell you.

I feel so pampered with those two!

Aiyo now I wanna go and get some chocolate coated popcorn... but popcorn is so expensive la how... or maybe just YOLO and buy em? Hm hm hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment