Saturday, January 30, 2016

Its Not The Same

Katy Perry once said, "Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection."

Its true its trueeeee!!

My favorite lipstick colour is no more. T.T

I have been using IN2IT's Moisture Intense Lipstick in Tangerine for the past two years and it's running low, so I went out to get a new tube.

But when I was in Watson's, there was no tangerine! No tangerine in other stores either. How can??

Tangerine is a natural orange colour that gives me colour without making me look like I put colour on. It looks like I woke up like this lol. Cause lately, I've been noticing that my lips are really pale and dead looking so a lippy is a must!

But how lor. There were only colours like roses and cognac and juice. 

And none of them were as naturally orange like tangerine! They're all pink or red. And the closest colour to tangerine was juice, so I got juice. But I also thought I could change to a pinker shade so I bought rose.

And FML la, they both pale in comparison to tangerine. Even juice looks pink.

So I guess I'm a pink girl now cause these lipsticks costs RM20 each and I am going to force myself to love them like I love my tangerine.

Pink for the next 5 years yay! But I'm going to go hunting for an orange lipstick anyway cause I can't move on cause I'm emotionally crippled.

No comments:

Post a Comment