Tuesday, January 08, 2019

1ST DAY OF CLASS

Hurrah today was the first day of the last semester... Or maybe not hurrah cause I am dreading the day when I get home. But its okay, I had the chance to experience something amazing.

I only had one class today at 8 FREAKING AM and I am so tempted to kill it out of my schedule. As soon as my professor uttered the words "group project", "presentation to the office of something something", and what made me wanna barf in the middle of class was all the readings and essays omg am I actually going to have to WORK for this??!!

Just another day in me being a brat,

Then I went home and slept the ENTIRE day. Oh! And YOU on Netflix is amaaaazinggg like holy shit I love it! I am watching it as I am typing this right now.

Today I failed at saving money. I bought a 5$ bag of chips and then had food delivered to my house. T.T. Its okay, I have a shift tomorrow and I'll just work an extra hour and a half to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment