Tuesday, January 01, 2019

New Year, New Me

In 2016, I spent new years in San Francisco. In 2017, I spent new years in New York. Today, I am spending new years at Columbus, OH and it feels SO GOOD to do nothing all day long. 

That sums up my entire winter break.

Last night, I slept at 6.30am, which is a new record for me. I spent 6 hours on YouTube watching  youtuber called Aja Dang talk about her student loan debt. I really like watching financial videos while being financially a hot mess but she inspired me to make more money! So here's another goal for 2019: WORK MORE. I don't know if she said this but its better to make more money than have to cut spending so here we go.

Also! Something really annoying has been going on for an entire week: I DO NOT HAVE CONTACT LENSES AKA LIFE.

It all started when I was washing my last pair of contact lens at my toilet sink when it fell and was swept away into the drain. So then I tried to buy new ones at lens.com while crying cause that shit ain't cheap. Then they told me a few days later that they'll ship it like two weeks later which is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard in customer care history! #dramaticbish

So I cancelled and ordered new ones on Lenscrafters with next day shipping. But that shit wasn't shipped till todayyyyy and so I chatted with the most unhelpful customer service representative who told me to email someone else and I know I'm being an entitled spoiled bitch and complaining about nothing but its just so frustrating cause I feel like I am living the real life Bird Box cause I can't see shit and my glasses are shit and I'm just so poor to get new glasses gahbkjna,dnnde help.

Ok calm down biss you're fine.

Anyways.

I emailed them and am waiting for a reply and I hope hope hope that it goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment