Friday, September 27, 2013

Do you know that annoying feeling you get when just a few seconds after you hand up your exam paper, a miracle happens and suddenly you know the answer to every single question on that paper or that suddenly you realise a horrible stupid mistake?

Yeah, I've been having those kinds of feelings a lot so people are always catching me sighing and pulling my hair out randomly. My Add Maths had some silly careless mistake and my english essay was a stupid immature story.

It was about a guy who cheated with his best friends girlfriend and the bestfriend killed the guy when he caught them together in the park. It escalated very quickly.

Today we had a maths exam and it was good! I don't wanna say that I think I did well cause later I'll jinx it but I hope I did well!

I want A in this!

For this last exam, I feel like I didn't really try that hard to do well and actually, now I'm quite worried that I won't be able to maintain my first place in class. But hey, it doesn't matter anyway. What matters is the real exam next month.

NEXT MONTH!! Oh how time flies when you procrastinate.

Oh oh oh! I've started my private Add Maths tuition last Saturday and it was good! But I don't think that ne class can make me pass my Add Maths for this exam so huhuhu...

Other than studying, nothing much is going on in my life. Except that I'm confident my dog Hachi is trying to kill me!

It was raining just now and we both just arrived home from our walk and I took out his leash and ho and behold, it started raining!

Then that idiot dog started to run around the yard making me chase him under the rain!!!

Finally, I managed to grab a hold of him and HE BIT ME MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!

Geeeeesh I hate that dog! Here I am trying to save him into his cage and he bites me. So now I have new scars. Sigh, I could be a scar collector and if there was a scar fairy, I would make millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment