Sunday, September 08, 2013

Ack why did August pass by so fast! I felt like I barely did anything this month :(

This week was a pretty relaxed and thus, weird week for me. I didn't go to any of my tuition classes which is bad for me haiya!

On Tuesday I was at school and was struck by this mild stomach ache. What was just a little punch on my abdomen turned out to be a kick in the stomach after a while and then it got to the point where it was making me have a bad headache.

But still, I decided to be stupid and decided to ignore it and BOOM I had a massive fever with a massive headache and a massive stomachache. And at 3pm I decided to call my dad to bring me home.

So, on the verge of dying I waited and waited and waited for two hours and finally daddy came and I got sent to the clinic yay!

The doctor told me that it was just a mild fever *stupid face

The next day, I got a day off from school which I spent in bed and just enjoyed myself and read a book.

And that was the two days when my cells struggled to do everything they can to fight of a 'mild' fever. T_T

On Thursday, my school had a report card day so we had half a day off! I'm so grateful for the timing of my fever. :D

My teacher commented that I was a good student and that she believes in me. *blush and smile shyly *ugly smile

But before my mom came, I sat down with whatever friends that were left and talked to the teachers and gossiped about everyone. I had nothing to contribute so I just kinda nodded and laughed. Its such a different feeling from five years ago when all the teachers treated us all like little children.

Friday was the best day ever cause it was the eve of merdeka day!!

Daddy had been busy this month cause he designed a float for his company to be driven around that night.

And to watch it, he booked hotel rooms for us! It was damn awesome to watch everything from above.

Before arriving in the room, I thought that there would be a bath tub in the toilet and that I could spend my night soaking in hot water goodness. I like bathtubs.

But then when I excitedly rushed to the bathroom to sorta worship the tub a little....





A shower..... A shower... A shower.....

Imagine my sadness. *kick and scream

I got over it.

I'll write a new post about the whole float thing when I get the pics. All my pics were crappy like this.






It was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment