Sunday, September 08, 2013

Winning


Winning is a habit.

Winning is not a sometime thing. Its an all the time thing.

You don't win once in a while and you don't do things right once in a while. You do them right ALL the time.

Winning, is a habit.

You gotta play with your heart, with every ounce of fight in your body.


The big exam is coming soon and it feels like my whole life has been leading up to that moment when I will hold my pen and stare at my paper and write.

And I'm still not sure yet.

Not sure if I'm able to win.

When I was 12, I took my UPSR exam, which is another public exam and I was so so so confident that I would be able to accept any results but then when the results were announced, I lost it. I cried and cried and cried.

I cry a lot when I don't get what I want. And deep down, I really wanted that straight A's. I got 4A's 1B btw.

I guess now I understand that if you don't work for it, sweat for it, you WILL NEVER GET IT.

Back then, I surrounded myself with the biggest form of stupidity, boys. Yikes. And thus, self inflicted myself with psychological pain ugh. It was stupid of me.

I was a lazy bum as well. I hated doing work and I also hated maths, which is what I got a B for. I used to always copy off other people's work.

A few months later and I was ok again lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment