Thursday, January 02, 2014

1/5 Life Crisis

Tiny blisters are forming in terrifying amount on my ring finger so I wrapped it in cotton pad and tied a rubber band around it. Its so painful!!!


Today I found a new wonderful way to earn money, and that is by taking online surveys!


Its so easy and so fast, but the money is only around a few cents a day, which isn't really that bad, since all you had to do was click at answers. If I could spend my life taking surveys, I would be so happy.

Why aren't more people taking surveys???? As all fast and easy money are, its kinda hard cause I don't qualify for some of the surveys so its hard to take surveys when no one want your opinion lol. *depressed

And since we're in the topic of money, there is a job that offers money if you do some packaging and maybe shipping. I don't really know how it works but it seems easy enough. Its just a repetition of packing and writing and packing and writing. Ctrl C Ctrl V lol.

Right now, I wanna earn money without having to work lol. I'm so lazy. Or if I were to do real work, I wanna do it with friends. I've tried doing some retail before and it was nice and the people were friendly and it wasn't really that hard, but it just didn't have much of a cheery mood to it. Why do work that makes you miserable for 12 hours. Not to mention the fact that I sleep at 10pm which is when work ends!

Isn't there supposed to be shorter hours offered? Like when you can come and work for two hours everyday and be done with it? I wouldn't mind that.

                           Y U No - SHOPS Y U NO OFFER PART TIME HOURS  

I've been having a mental crisis these days. What should I do when I have to get a job? I'm a very sensitive person and the slightest criticism cuts my heart. Sigh, its a big flaw.

Before this I had big plans about starting my own business and I will someday but before that, I'm at a loss. Should I be an english teacher? I'd get trampled and tied up by my students. T.T

I'm having 1/5 life crisis!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment