Saturday, November 30, 2013

Miracles Of November

So, November is coming to an end. I got this title from twitter just now. I've been having writer's block again, probably because of EXO.

Speaking of EXO! I saw their first variety show on youtube called Showtime and and and they're so charming! My heart was literally aching from just watching them. Any EXO fans out there? Exothermic's? Hello?



*stares dreamily* 
Tao laughs like a girl.... -.-

Why why why why why must they be so perfect! Everytime I watch them, my self-esteem goes down drastically....

Ok, enough about EXO.

Now, miracles of November. I've not finished my SPM examinations yet - there's one more week to go - but since my last paper is English for Science and Tech, I feel like I've already finished it! It's more of trying to fit everything you know into the given title in 2 hours than actually writing a real report, as long as it makes sense. Just bullshit through it and you'll be fine also.

My reports aren't very professional heh.

It's a miracle of November to be feeling this kind of freedom that I am feeling now. Playing games, reading story books, going out, sleeping, 9gagging (YES)  is all guilt free. Before this, I used to always scold myself for not being very productive, which is actually most of the time.

Miracle of November #2, I am ignored by a guy friend now that he has a girlfriend. Now that I think about it though, I don't think he even liked me (as a friend hey ahem ahem) before, and was just amusing me lol. Yeah... there goes half of my self esteem.

Miracle of November #3, I finished high school! Oh my goodness, has it really been five years. Yeah, there were a lot of fun, embarrassing, cool, sad, happy memories made there. I actually remember my first day there pretty well. Everything looked very very big. Now its small and familiar in the way that you know almost every twist and turn of it. But I still think that the toilet and canteen is sooooo far away from each other.

And that's pretty much it. SPM was fine and not as stressful as I thought it would be. I always dreaded the SPM month cause I never have handled pressure and stress really well. I always try to deal with pressure by assuring myself that everything would be okay. No not assuring, deluding.

My paper 2 of history was a total mess though. And after I finished it, I was very convinced that I would get B. Then I checked my paper 1, which is and A B C paper, and I got 38/40. *pat's self on back

So my confidence shot right back up.

Now, life is pretty boring. I bet all kids are like that huh. Or is it just me that's a loser? *dark

I have to find something to do for five months and the obvious think is to get a job. But what and how? I have never worked a day in my life and suddenly I'm a woman haha. I really don't want to work but at the same time, I really don't want to rot at home.

This is the curse of having an easy life. You work not cause you need the money, but cause you have nothing better to do. My tutor warned me about this last time. After SPM,  wouldn't know what to do. At tht time, I just said no la, there's tons of things to do after SPM. Like being best friends with the internet (we would never part).

But now, the internet isn't looking so hot. Its so boring! This must be Stockholm Syndrome (when the prisoner grows attached to the kidnapper aka Beauty and The Beast). SPM is my kidnapper and now that I'm free, I keep wishing that I kinda wasn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment