Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Ok, so now my mind is past on what to do in the future.

And has moved on into getting the means of how to get to doing the future! Yayy progress from one worry to another slightly less stressful worry. Because choosing what you want to do is like so permanent, but getting the means of doing it has a lot of options and is quite straightforward.

So its interviews time! Though this is so syok sendiri and delusional because I haven't even been called for an interview yet but there has to be at least one in my life right? So if I prepare now, it wouldn't be a waste of time anyway.

I divided my time into reading self help books on how to get people to like you instantly and reading up on the courses I applied for. Let's just say, that its not as easy as I had imagined it to be.

First of all, my malay deteriorated rapidly throughout the holidays. My accent is weird and forced and I can't figure out the words to say. Haha, I keep asking my mother to translate for me. Just just now, I asked her what was human nature in malay twice! (Its 'sifat semula jadi manusia' btw)

Its my malay that worries me the most because I sometimes get tongue tied in tight situations. Dahlah nervous in english, nervous in malay is twice the trouble.

Im also worried that I might not have enough opinions. I'm not a very opiniated girl. I don't oppose much. I just go with the flow. If you told me that 2X89 was 118, I wouldn't even care to object or count it myself lol.

Which also makes me gullible to facts haha. I counted that, its 178 right right?

So if the interviewers asks what I think about global warming... add my un-opinion-ness and my nervousness and I'll probably say some BS like, "Global warming is a myth."

Oh my goodness. That's actually possible. *knock on wood

I should say something like, nature will persevere. Mankind is only harming itself. Nature will evolve, and mankind is foolish to think that just because we won't survive, nothing else will.

Sehhhhh, read that in a mature, slow, confident voice. Now, can I turn that phrase into malay? No I cannot. Well, I can, but it will take some googling and asking my mum.

I went shopping yesterday and it was sooooo nice! I went to VOIR and it has 70% off sales. *squeal

I bought two tops for me, one for my mom and another for my sister. Everything amounted to around RM80 which is okay for me. But this is VOIR we're talking about, I should have been paying RM300 for the studd I bought.

I think I'll stop shopping for a while...

But I always say that anyway and go into crazy shopping mode whenever I go out. I need to save money for when I go to uni. *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment