Sunday, May 05, 2013

Exams NUUUUUU

My exams are over and I think I'm failing. :(

But still, exams are over and I am feeling so light and airy!! :D

Because of the drama competition, the team skipped a whole week of exams so that's like, 14 papers and so, we had to cram all those papers up into the final week of exam and that's about 32 papers to finish in one week.

It's official, the drama team are superheroes hahaha.

And so, this whole week was spent in school trying to do all these exams and the team did the exams in the teacher's office after school.

It's so distracting la, when you're trying to think and there's this group of teachers that talk on and on and on and you can't help but follow their conversation.

These teachers are like kids. They have their cliques, their way of talking (they call each other BROTHER) and they joke around A LOT. It was surprising for m to hear them talk about playing candy crush and about their latest romance haha. And they talk waaaaay louder than the students.

And its also kinda funny to see the younger kids be silly. Like there were a bunch of these kids and they reported themselves fighting. WUT? In the end, they got scolded by their class teacher haha FTL.

Last Friday, I've got some papers back from the teachers and I scored 79% on Maths! Argh, might as well punch me in the face, that's another percent to A! And then I scored 36% on my history papers 1 and 2 so I would need another 14% on my paper 3 to pass. How can this be? History is one of the subjects I have to pass and so I need to work way way harder.

That's all I've got so far.

Oh oh oh! Sarah told me about a scholarship to UK for Business, and I need 7A's or A+'s on my SPM trial exam! And then send off my results and wait.

I'm gonna work really hard then. That means no more extracurricular activities for me.

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment