Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goals

Today, my school arranged a talk for all the Form 5's to boost their motivation and the talk was given by Ezone Constantine.

And one of the things he talked about was GOALS.

I haven't really thought much about my goals, mostly its just to achieve my straight A's in SPM and to open up my business and then get rich, simple.

So today, I'm gonna blog about all my goals, from the simplest, to the more complicated ones, and to the ones that graze the border of insane.

1. Straight A's in SPM. Actually, as long as I have no C's I'm ok already.
I want I want I want this so badly and yet, it seems so far away. But I'm running towards it as fast as I can.

2. Get at least 7 A's in my SPM trial.
EEEEEEEP if I get this, I would cry.

3. Get a scholarship in business in the UK with my SPM trial results.

4. Open my own business. (Yeeeee so exciting!)
I want to open a boutique and then slowly climb up from there.

5. Buy a huge house with servants waiting for my calls.
Or, buy a whole island for myself where I can laze around and do nothing. After all the stress from running my business (actually, why would there be stress when I have fun doing it?), I would need somewhere where work doesn't exist.

6. Have a car collection.
Bruce Wayne has one so I want one too!

7. Open an charity.
Ever since I was a kid, I had a weird fascination about animals.
And when I was a kid, I read all about the endangered animals in the world and one of those animals were the black rhinos and did you know that they were declared extinct in west africa in 2011? Mad.

8.Run a business empire.

9.Travel around the world and see the seven wonders of the world.
I have only been in an airplane once in my life. How about a million times more in a private jet?

10.Get a doctorate before I die.
And people will have to call me Dr. Crystal The Supreme Ruler of The Crystal G. Business Empire, eventhough I'm not a real doctor. Or! I can just rule the world and people can call me Master. See, I care about you all. Now, you won't have to call me Dr. Crystal The Supreme Ruler of The Crystal G. Business Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment