Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sigh Sigh Sigh

So I did it. I ruined my life.

When I first started college, my lecturer brought one of my seniors into class to talk to us. He could answer all of our questions.
P
He said, "This is one advice that you should always follow: Don't mess up."

And surprise! That's exactly what I did. I messed up on my final essay which costs 20 percent of my final grade for the subject. *sob uncontrollably

And the more embarassing thing is, I told my friends that I thought I did well on the essay! I should stop saying these kind of things, the opposite always happens.

People say that great people dare to fail. That's always easier said than done. When you're the one who fell down and bruised a purple bump on your knee, its hard to smile and say, I'm ok.

It has been 4 days since I got the news of my screwed up essay and I still have to stop mid-something and sigh and bury my face in my hands.

When I watch a comedy movie, I stop mid-giggle and sigh.

When I drink water, I stop mid-gulp, choke and sigh.

When I read a book, I stop mid-chapter to throw the book across the room and sigh.

Oops, I just sighed writing that last sentence.

I just wanna forget this situation. Cause its not like I can do anything about it anymore and I've learnt my lesson. I gotta study more and be more careful. *sigh

I sighed again

I need a hobby. I think I've read about 10 books already in a month. My current book is Red Queen. Its a story where a world is divided by the colour of your blood. The plot twists are just.... Twisty haha. It didn't really make me go gasp OMG. But enough to make my eyes go wide.

I've also just finished reading a book called 'Heaven Is For Real'. Its an okay book about a kid who went to heaven and he met Jesus and God and experienced heaven exactly as how it is stated in the Bible.

I should try going swimming for a little while. Perhaps tomorrow. Enjoy life while I still have the chance and try to get in shape before the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment