Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What I've Done In 2014

It's the end of the year again and I thought that I should reflect on myself. New year brings up mixed emotions for me cause I'm happy that its a new start, scared of what happens for the next year, proud of what I've done, and kinda sad of what I didn't do.

2014 was a mildly eventful year.

I got the longest holiday ever which lasted seven months because I ended secondary school and was waiting for my SPM results. Since I was 4 years old in preschool, the longest holiday I have had was 2 months. And then suddenly I have more than half a year of nothing, so I didn't do anything productive. The next time I'm gonna have a holiday this long will probably be because of unemployment, marriage, pregnancy (but even pregnancy also no holiday actually), or I become terminally ill. Knock on wood. *taptap

This year I also scored straight A's in SPM and that landed me a scholarship to a foundation in engineering. I got really angry at myself for a while after I accepted the scholarship because I have never wanted to become an engineer. But I already chose it so just accept it la.

And thus in the year 2014, I became a college student majoring in engineering yey.

Through studies, I learnt to live in an apartment with 3 other girls. I found out that living is expensive, which sucks.

I wasn't really homesick but I did miss home occasionally. But I went home every month so what do I really know of homesickness.

I found out that I don't care if I wear the same 8 shirts, 3 jackets, 3 jeans to class in cycle over and over again because clothes are expensive.

I also learnt that precalculus is out to drive me mad slowly and the thought of taking Calculus I next semester makes me burst into tears. But that's okay.

I learnt how to board airplanes by myself. It still makes me anxious though.

I had not much bad times this year but one of it would be GPA nda sampai mark. Aiya, this is something I'm so angry at myself. Did you know that the grade for A range is >90?! But its okay, I'm persistent.

I feel like the year started after I went to college haha. Before that,life was too uneventful.

I didn't expect my life to turn out this way. EVER. Nevertheless, I am.grateful to God that it is the way it is. Please 2015, be my year!

Please let me have the willpower to study hard. And maybe sprinkle my life with a little bit of luck. A dash of happiness and a buttload of fun. Also add wealth and fortune la while you're at it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment