Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TOEFL

I am so happy! I just checked my TOEFL (TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE) results and I got 115/120... WHICH IS PASS MY SPONSOR'S FLYING REQUIREMENT OF MINIMUM 100!

I feel so alive! *happy dance

I was already bracing myself for disappointment.

I always get a score of 100++ during my practice tests so I should've had more confidence in myself... But if I suddenly had a mediocre or bad score for the real TOEFL, that would have been more frustrating!

And I usually do my TOEFL practice tests carelessly. I sometimes drift off, just hantam an answer, don't take notes and my main goal during practice tests is to finish it as fast as possible... Cause its super tiring and I just wanna get it over with.

So I guess those bad habits leaked into the real test. I even finished an hour early. I live dangerously like that.

TOEFL is hard work when you live in Borneo. Have to use an airplane, book a hotel, use taxis and eat expensive outside food that sometimes isn't even yummy. But my test centre was just outside of the Petronas Twin Towers so I got to do a little tourist-ing, and consumed and buned about 3000 calories in one day. SO MUCH EATING AND WALKING!

And I always hear how KL stuff is so cheap. Manada! In fact, it might even be more pricey.

The hotel I stayed at was right in front of the twin towers so I lived next to a celebrity AND had very nice wifi connection so I 9gagged to sleep. (9gagging=giggles=best way to fall asleep)

So I'm happy! This must be one of heaven's gifts for me this Christmas. :D 감사함니다.

Which reminds me! Its Christmas time aka the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true!

Babai!

No comments:

Post a Comment