Friday, December 05, 2014

Stupid Dog That I Love

My dog, Hachi who works as a full time bodyguard for my house disappeared a few weeks ago. I suspect that someone stole him because he is such a badass bodyguard or maybe cause he’s so noisy so someone killed him. Its possible! The world is a cruel place.

Anyway, one of our neighbours asked us what happened and when we told her that Hachi is gone, she said that it was a shame cause Hachi is a “special” dog. Hachi is very very very loud. Every time a stranger passes our house, he goes berserk. But, Hachi is a smart doggy.

He is so smart that he knows all the cars and people around my area, so he doesn’t bark at them. But when he sees someone he doesn’t recognize or a new car, he warns us that there are strangers around.

And I also love that Hachi has expressions. The neighbour said that even though he’s loud, he’s a nice dog because he SMILES. Yeap, my dog smiles at neighbours which is something that even I don’t do.

I want Hachi to come back but at the same time, taking care of a naughty dog is hard work. He climbs over our gate at night and prowls the neighbourhood and pees at people’s tyres. We call him Batdog because of that. (Haha geddit geddit? Cause he’s a bad dog.)

I think someone took him away cause he’s the type of dog that would bite on sight. He doesn’t even hesitate to try to amputate my hand off! Me! The person who feeds him! So terrible la this dog…


But as terrible as he is, I kinda love this doggy. So come home and let me love you, you stupid dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment