Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Being Mature

When I see other Malaysian overseas students, more often than not, they will be the very assertive, dominant, mature, and confident types. These types are usually seniors, and... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT???

They're very serious and businesslike...

and then there's me. I am childish and fun (if I do say so myself) and I still refer to multiple choice questions as ABC questions. My favorite food are potatoes and my favorite coffee is white chocolate. I watch Pokemon Indigo and chick flicks that shrivel up my brain. I laugh wayyyyy too loudly and I talk about meaningless things like how I want Song Joong Ki to be my oppa.

Don't you?
I still feel like a 17 year old!!!

And its so frustrating to be so childlike and 'cute' (konon la) and small when you're an engineering student because I feel like people look down on me. And I know these are silly stupid thoughts cause people probably are not even thinking about me as much as I think they do so...

On to another topic!

I wanna go shopping so so so so badlyyyyy but I am sooooo broke!! I am going on a trip for the whole winter break and its gonna cost 700$. 700$ right now is almost RM 3000 I shit you not, I am crazy to spend so much on one trip.

Its just that I don't wanna regret not making memories and having experiences while I am in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! I am only 20 once, and the next time I'm gonna be here I am probably gonna be bringing children and family and I am going to be old and serious and assertive and dominant and all those other mature people stuff. Maybe.

But right now, I am young and insecure and carefree and I feel so me that I want to experience all I can as me right now. Cause I think I'm pretty fun if I do say so myself.


Haritu we went to Park of Roses and we saw roses. Oh ya! I also dyed my hair back to black and I loveeee it! Its not as dark as my original hair colour so I don't feel like a total nerd.

The weather is getting really cold nowadays with temperature as low as 3 degrees celcius. Its my first time experiencing this kind of cold and I hate it and love it at the same time.  The cold isn't as bad as it sounds, but its still shocking to go out and walk to class in the cold.

Despite it being cold, I am determined to lose weight and look good for my trip during my winter break! These cheeks and all other jiggly parts have to go! Stomach, thighs, cheeks, arms all have to tone up wuhahhaha.

But then every day I eat chocolate T.T   Its ok! Baby steps!



1 comment:

  1. I like to read such blogs and such type personnel blogs are very interesting. :)
    I think the blogging is the best way to express yourself. Best of luck.

    Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete