Friday, October 28, 2016

Song Joong Ki Was In My Dream!!

I had a wonderful dream last night! It was so wonderful that I refused to wake up to study for my calculus and organic chemistry quiz that was going to happen 3 hours later.

It was so wonderful cause Song Joong Ki was in it and he was in love with me lol.

Somehow it made so much sense as I was dreaming it and now it feels so disconnected and vague. What I remember was:

1. Song Joong Ki was in a parallel universe on a mission and the only way we could contact was if I was dreaming.

2. Nobody could know that I could contact Song Joong Ki.
     2.5 But someone (my best friend) did find out, and she was freaking out and I dramatically cut off my friendship with her.

3. Song Joong Ki's right hand man in my dream was Seo Dae Young.

Ya, that's all sadly. But I remember that it was so awesome!!!

My alarm totally ruined the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment