Sunday, October 30, 2016

Today is yet another game day at OSU and on this eventful day, my housemates and I decided to go out to eat at this amazing asian food place called Joy's.

And to get there, we had to walk for about 15 minutes and since it was game day, it was happening.

So we were walking and in the distance, this guy was shouting O-H to everyone passing by.

Let me explain, in OSU, there is this thing we do that when someone shouts O-H to you, you shout I-O back. And together, you spell OHIO.

Hahaha I know.

So far, I have gone by without ever having to yell I-O back. And I thought it was so embarassing!

So when this guy was walking down the street in our direction, saying O-H to everyone, I was thinking "NO DON'T DO THIS TO ME"

And of course he did and I said I-O back.

I didn't die la thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment