Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Frustrations

I wanna write about the SINDEX thing I attended two days ago and some things that really made me upset. Well, last year, my team that won a gold medal the SINDEX competition, which is an invention competition, was selected to go international -Korea.

Well, I didn't get to go la, but hey, at least 2 members and our project got the chance.

But then, shit happened and it was cancelled, and our invention was not international anymore, dropping us back down to just another state level winner.

WE COULD HAVE BEEN INTERNATIONAL!! *BANGS FIST

The reason remains unknown as to why it was suddenly cancelled and cancelled as in last minute. As in, a frikkin day before they were due to leave. All the bags were packed, documents were ready, project polished and ready to shine and then nothing.

Our school was told to get ready RM 10 000 (or so) and we did, everything was prepared on our side. Then we got a phone call that said that nothing, NOTHING, was prepared on the other side.

We held our end of the bargain SO HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of lazy people who aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing and these people aren't even thinking about the people they are affecting!

I hate the fact that I don't even know who these people are.

Then during the SINDEX Launch 2014, they were talking about all these schools that went to Korea and I feel like shit because my team should be in that list as well.

But we're not.

And we got an overall gold medal, and most innovative invention, and most marketable invention and also No. 1 for the office and education section. And despite these accomplishments and sacrifice that we put in (especially Elvena and Ben who were supposed to board a plane), we didn't go because of carelessness?

Then the speeches were all about them (teams who went to Korea) and how THEY'VE MADE THEIR COUNTRY PROUD AND THEY SHOULD GET RM1000 FOR THEIR HARD WORK, and I'm just sitting there screaming in the inside.

Well, I'm gonna go to sleep because this frustration is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment