Sunday, October 27, 2013

Puai Puai

When I was a kid, I slept in my parent's room till I was 12. Yup.

That's not really embarassing right??

Anyway, one of the routine things I did every night was asking my mom to puai puai my back. Puai puai is basically just rubbing my back lol.

Then my mom would just basically rub my back till I fell asleep. And in any case when she fell asleep first, I would nudge her awake and she would continue again haha.

I don't know why I suddenly thought of this but it makes me kinda.... sad. Sad that my mother always stayed up till I went to sleep when she could've just said no.

And she was always tired then, with my little brother and her job. I feel so loved by her!!

I'm grateful that my mother is my mother.

I hope my future child would want me to puai puai his/her back. Its one of the essentials of having half my genes lol. Along with having a too much self esteem to the point of being delusional and also having a really good knack at procrastination.



No comments:

Post a Comment