Friday, October 11, 2013

Hachi's Grown Up! And Competiton Again...

Today, Hachi did one of the most proudest things ever!!

I was standing inside my house, opening my door inch by inch in fear of the demon dog trying to kill me again. So when I saw him, "Damn... not this again..." But then! When I fully opened the door, he was just sitting there, with his head to the side and looked.

Just looked!

Then when I petted his head, he didn't try to amputate my fingers like always, he just sat still and let me pet him.

THEN HE LAID DOWN. T__T So proud...

But now he's in his cage, cause its raining.

Speaking of raining, its been raining everyday for the past few days and I think I'm getting sick. I can't get sick!!!

Tomorrow, I've got a SINDEX competition to go to, which is an invention competition I joined last year and until now, its still on going. Actually, maybe now its just showcasing our project. I'm really not sure, I was only told about this today haiya why like this..

But anyway, its tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous!

Hope everything goes well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment