Thursday, October 24, 2013

Konichiwa!

Right now, Big Brother is cooking some chicken and the smell is wafting in the air, so yummy!

I skipped school again today (haiya, need to write a letter...) to study at home lol. I'm asian at heart. I never thought that a day would come when I would do something as "nerdy" as this.

This week, I won an award as the "best" member of my school's Pencinta Alam (nature lovers) group. Its not that I'm so spectacular la, but its because its a very mediocre group to start off with. And then I happened to win a Gold Award in the Environmental Day competition.

Also this week, I started to collect my SPM forecast results from my teachers and its hardly surprising except that for Add Maths, I got a C. Teacher Kenneth gave some serious thought about my marks.

Teacher Kenneth : How much did you get on your SPM trial?
Me : 48. *proudly

Just saying, that was already ok! I used to get 20-something marks

Teacher Kenneth : 48???!!!!
Me : Yeah...
Teacher Kenneth : Well, what do you want?
Me : At least a C.

Then he really gave me a C haha. Ah well, I'll just prove myself, hopefully, during SPM.

And then the other subject teachers gave me A's and B's. But even if I did have my forecasts, I don't know what I'll do with them. I don't want to straight away go to school AGAIN after SPM. I wanna slow down and relax first. Cause if not then, when?

We don't relax to study, we study to work, we work so we can later relax.

Kinda silly.

Well, my goal in life is not in my career but in being truly happy. So, I'm not going to revolve my whole life and future around a successful career, but revolving my career around my life.

Am I making any sense? Haha.......

Aiya, I'm not, am I.

Something else that will happen this week is my brother is graduating college and my whole family (except my sister and I) are going on a mini vacation to watch him receive his degree. NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Its ok its ok its ok.







No comments:

Post a Comment