Thursday, November 28, 2013

EXO EXO WE WANT EXO!



Today I'm gonna spam my blog with EXO. Like A LOT OF EXO.




Sarah loves Lay. I don't know if this guy is Lay actually. I think it is? This was from Running Man episoe 171 when Lay was trying to say 'Jong Kook hyung'

Actually, that episode of Running Man was when I saw (and fell in love with) EXO for the first time. I think its cause they made eye contact with the camera a lot.

(Eye contact makes you fall in love and if you make eye contact for 8 seconds when you meet sometime for the first time, it could lead to love at first sight or hate *fyeah EST student)





BUT OMAIGAWD SEHUN IS SO COOL. Look at the way he sticks his tongue out. He does it so photogenically.


Lay and Tao *faints from gorgeousness
By the way, does anyone else notice that Tao has elf ears? Its pointed at the tip. And his nose is so straight ad his jawline is so defined. If I stand next to him it would look like plastic surgery before and after.


(Revives from looking at Kris) 



And Luhan!!!! He's wearing eyeliner. I like how his teeth is so straight and white. When I earn my own money, its straight to surgery with my teeth. I don't think I can stand waiting for braces to set. That's two, three years! That's one of the things on top of my must-do list, get straight teeth in 5 years.

Oh my goodness, how can these boys be so talented, good looking, charismatic and cute? How can???



One of my classmates looks like Sehun! His name is Li Xuan and when I told him so, he said he loves Sehun. Hahahaha. And when I said I love Sehun and Tao, he said he loves Tao too!!! Unfortunately, Li Xuan is kind of mean and takes jokes too far.

Sehun's ideal type is :
160cm-164cm. Dang it, I missed the minimum requirement by 6 cm! *makes note to drink more milk
Prefers older girls. He's 19 now, and I'm 17. Oppa, don't you like younger girls?
He prefers kind girls. Yeah, well, don't all boys?
He likes Miranda Kerr. Whaaaaat? (I like her too haha.)
Likes pale skin. *goes to bleach skin
WEIGHT IS 99 POUNDS WTF SEHUN YOU'RE DATING BARBIE. Seriously, 160 cm and weighing that little? He must like models. Oh wait.... Miranda Kerr...


HAIYA ALL OF THESE CRITERIAS DON'T APPLY TO ME! Except he likes bubbly girls, and I'm bubbly right right right? And he likes double eyelids and I have double eyelids! And he likes neat girls and I'm neat what!

Hohoho, there's a chance after all. *delusional

And this is for Sarah, who is also a fan of EXO who likes Lay.
1)Kind
2)Respectful
3)Someone who's shorter than he is.
4)Long hair
5)Someone who's cute.

Hmmmm. It's weird cause Sarah has all these characteristics. Sehun-ah whyyyyyy! *moody and dark

But I still love Sehun cause I'm just that faithful.









No comments:

Post a Comment