Wednesday, November 13, 2013

None Of You Understands This Post LOL

#quotes#sayings#inspirational

I guess its true but I can't help it!

I was worrying that my history answers for my exam was wrong today and guess what, one whole essay was completely out of topic so because of that, 20 marks were gone just like that.

So I just stared at my rotten exam paper and accepted the fact that I'm not gonna get an A for this subject. But I couldn't make myself accept it. So I just hoped that there would be an abundance of idiots taking this SPM, or at last, more idiotic than me so that the curve would be just a bit in my favour.

And then a while later, Tiara, a very good friend of mine texted me the answers to the objective parts of the exam which is basically just shading in alphabets.

Guess what! I got 38/40 answers correct!!!!! While I was taking the exam, I thought, hmmm, too easy? Or maybe my standards have sunk so low these past two years lol. SO YAY!!!! This is the highest marks I've ever gotten for SPM standards.

Hmm, what else. Ok, about the subjective parts, which is the writing and essays.

I opened my paper and was so shocked because I didn't anticipate the question. It asked about two cities in the history of India. My first thought was, 'nobody would know that'. So I did the most stupid thing ever, which was to leave it blank. Only later did I find out that everybody else knew the answer to that.

For the essay part, we had to choose three out of six questions and one of the things that I chose was about the reopening of the city of Makkah.

Now, there are four Muslim themed chapters in the SPM syllabus and they are not my forte. I don't even know why I chose that question!!!! Dammmitttttt!

But yeah, I got the whole concept wrong so my whole essay was filled with silliness and so, I lost 20 marks.

According to my calculation, assuming that I have full marks which is 20% for my Paper 3 tomorrow and I got 29% for my Paper 1, I just need another 23% to get an A.

Which means I need 46/100 in that paper!!!!!

I hope it was enough!!! Please God please!

No comments:

Post a Comment