Friday, November 22, 2013

EXOthermic



I've fallen in love with EXO! Especially Sehun and Tao. Tao being the guy who opens the door in the beginning and Sehun is the blonde guy with a beanie.

They're so cool and when I saw them in Running Man Ep 171, I was like OOOOOOOHHHHHH, pretty boys!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!! While doing moral and add maths exam the other day, this song was playing in my mind in repeat despite the fact that this is in Korean. Yerrr, I really wanna learn Korean and Chinese now (cause EXO is Korean/Chinese group)

Maybe I'll do Chinese first.

Xiaole yixia hao qiguai. (You smile strangely at me?)

I mean, how do these guys manage to look so cool and glamorous??!! What do they drink, what do they eat?? Is the water in east Asia that magical?

Hahaha, nope not the water, the doctors. Most idols' beauty is man-made. Which makes me feel better about myself cause they had to work to be perfect too. So, there's a chance for me to become as perfect looking as them, provided that I have the money and time and desperation lol.

But alas, as it is, I am pretty happy with the way I look now.

I STILL LOVE EXO TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment