Tuesday, May 27, 2014

24th May

24th of May was the highlight of my stay in KL with Daddy, Mummy and Little Brother before I officially become a Uni Girl. Its the day of shopping!!! 
Mostly shopping for stuff for my room la, but still.
We ate breakfast at Midvalley Megamall food court and its really yummy. I think better than most of the expensive restaurants' food. And way cheaper.
And then off we went! First stop, commuter station. O.O
I have never rode in a train before. Even bus and taxi also can count the number of times I've been on it on 1 hand. So I was a bit stressed out when I saw the amount of people in the station but I still have to learn how to go about buying the ticket and coins and which train to take.
Thank goodness I wasn't alone that time.
The commuter was ok though. It was air-conditioned and not as dense with people as I thought. But I don't see myself using it a lot though.
I went to see the petronas twin towers and KLCC and then went to Bukit Bintang to look around. I think its quite overrated actually, I didn't get the whole ooohhh and ahhhh feeling looking at all the buildings and shopping malls. 
I heard all the wonderful cheap prices in KL compared to KK but I don't think the price difference is that big. Maybe can save a few ringgit on each item la. I bought 2 long sleeved shirts that my university required and I love them! Can wear for anything :D. But that's where the shopping stopped for me lol. 
Maybe I just haven't explored the shops enough. But there's much more of the brands at KL, like Sephora, Forever 21, ZARA, and Makeup Forever.
I really think my accent is too different because wheneverI order something, I always have to repeat it at least twice. After a while, I just spoke in English to everyone.
Then, we went back to the hotel.
I didn't even get to rest before I went shopping for stuff like pail, hangers, pillow, bed sheets, tupperware and alarm clock. Buying all these took up the rest of the day and left us with so much stuff to bring to my college.
Finally, we ended the day with Godzilla which was an okay movie. Again, it is overrated. 
And now, is when I tell you a plot twist.
I was getting ready to go to sleep when a Watsapp message ring came and I found out that the Mara loan results were out. I sat up and checked and....
I GOT IN!
So I told my parents and just like that, I wasn't going to sign up to the uni anymore. I only had while to think about it and wish I had more time to think about which I wanted to go (like google and research and ask for advice)... but we had to book the flight ASAP so I just went with my gut feeling and chose Engineering over Life Science.
I still wonder if I made the right decision and I'm still worried if I made the wrong one. But there's no going back now. Its now Engineering or nothing. Aih... I hope I'll be able to do this.
I'll work really hard! I won't give up. I'm going to go to the  library until late at night ad do all those maths calculations until I become as smart as Albert Einstein. And then I'm going to read and read and read all the books until I can quote the exact paragraph and the page number in each one.
Do or die.
Go big or go home.
Oh God, I hope I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment