Thursday, May 01, 2014

First Post Of May 2014

Its the start of May already and all of the university results will come out! The rumour is its coming out this week and I have been checking everyday but alas, nothing has come out yet.

Imagine! In a month or two I'll be a UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE STUDENT. *angels singing *big eyes *wide smile

As usual, I am nervous. But I've been through so much waiting (like SPM exam, SPM results, shortlisting results, matrix results and so many other results la) and was nervous in all of them that I am already comfortable with this kind of discomfort lol.

I've reached the point where I just feel like whatever happens will happen and I'm confident in my ability to make things alright no matter what it is.

And I've already been accepted to matrix so now my road to higher education is already confirmed no matter what yay! *optimistic

While waiting for SPM results, I was sure that I wasn't going to get my desired results and even spent a lot of time mentally preparing myself for the devastating news that I created in my head.

I'd imagine getting my results, seeing the horrible B's and then faking a smile and then going behind the hall building to cry lol. It was so dramatic, complete with dramatic camera angles (it rotated around me lolol), sad piano and violin and rain wth . In my head I cry so prettily but actually...



But pshhhh all that worrying for nothing cause everything worked out perfectly. Which is why I don't really worry for my uni results now. So sick and tired emotionally.

So now I know its not because I was actually crappy in the interviews but its all in my head. My head keeps replaying all the scenarios that I did something stupid but somehow conveniently forgets all the things I did right. *scumbagbrain.jpg

I can only pray to be accepted into the university if my choice. If I don't get it...

Its still okay haha. The world won't end. The sun still shines. Maggi still needs to be cooked for 2 minutes wherever I am lol.

*squeals!

I can't wait to find out what my future school will be!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... that face is exactly what employee make when they don't get what they expect. This is the situation everywhere. In industries like foods, refineries etc the pay is higher but in many other industries like that of software engineering, people are being laid very less for what service they offer.

    Regards,
    Jimmie Menon

    ReplyDelete