Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Night

Goodbye KK!!!!!! Its my last night here and I packed a hella lot of stuff. One whole bag filled with my life lol.


Skincare, wet wipes, bb creams, hair clip, contact lens with solution, lip balms and a friend's birthday present for motivation haha. And also some soap and shampoo just in case.

OMMMMMGGGG!!!! I NEED TO BRING MY EXO PICS AND LEE JONG SUK POSTER!!!!

*runs to pack in my official territory flag*


Not weird ok haha. I'm sure other girls hang pictures of their favorite celebrities too. They're actually postcards btw.

I decided to leave Lee Jong Suk's huge poster though.

So... I think I'm ready to leave.

Truth be told, I actually think I'm going to accept the overseas scholarship if I am skilled enough get it. Cause this is a once in a lifetime opurtunity right! Going to a western country worh...

I really really want it acutally. But we'll see next week what happens. If I keep saying things like this and in the end, I'm not even offered then that'd be embarassing.

I've been very busy this week. I did a very elaborate medical checkup that I had to come to the clinic on 2 different days, and I opened a bank account, and made new baju kurungs, and packing my luggage.

I'm gonna do a "What To Pack To Uni" blog post soon! Just have to go to uni to see if I missed anything.

Ok la! My flight is tomorrow afternoon. Two hours up in the sky yay but there's no movies or songs to listen to anyway so not so yay about that. I guess I should bring a book.

Well, till I blog again! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment