Saturday, May 10, 2014

I Got In!

I got into the university I wanted! But I don't want to say which university it is. I can tell you its not overseas haha.

I feel like this blogging so much about my life! But the things I wanna say are private :(

And I'm scared that these blog posts will haunt me forever. More so that I'm moving to a new school and I say something wrong and have to go to uni court and then get expelled HOW!?

Like this.

But I love blogging! Eottohke.....

I guess I'll just write out my filtered thoughts.

Its so exciting! I really don't know what will happen in one year. I feel like I might miss my mom. Before this I was very sure I wouldn't miss my parents but I am so close to them and I've been seeing their faces for 17 years! It would be shocking going by a whole year without them.

And then I have to leave Meow (cat)... and Hachi (dog)... and Little Brother (human)....

I wanna go... and yet I wanna stay. If I went to Matriks, that would be possible cause I can come home every month with a half hour flight, possibly less. But this one is like a two hour flight. How to afford? And how to make time?

I wanna ask Teacher Dorothy, my english teacher last year how she coped when she went to UK to study when she was young. I wanna send a message to her but I dunno, too shy, too awkward. Should I? All my brothers and sisters did this transition slowly cause they all went to matriks so I don't think this experience is the same.

The only person who could very much understand is Daddy. He left home since he was 13! THIRTEEN. To somewhere as far away as I am going now. Actually, exactly as far away. Then he went to UK directly after that at my age, 18. WHAT IS THIS. IF HE CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT.

I hope I'll have fun. I wanna make new friends who love EXO (haha major requirement right there) and who I can click with. You know, the kind of friendship that makes you laugh and laugh and laugh.

Then again, I wanna keep in touch with my current friends. I always imagined that my friendships in secondary school are forever. I hope it is. :D

I'm also wondering if RM 500 a month is worth it for an air-conditioned room. Pffft a rented house doesn't even cost that much! Then again... Malaysia is very hot oh... Maybe I should go on a diet for the whole year and spend the money for air conditioning instead. Hold on, don't they have scholarships for these things?

I also hope that I'll be able to catch up with my studies since I basically forgot almost every single thing I learnt before this. I will work hard! I've experienced utter failure before and I will not experience it again!

*determined face/constipated face  .... Shouldn't make such jokes.

Take a calculated jump I guess. 화이팅. 하나 둘 셋 가자!

No comments:

Post a Comment