Saturday, May 10, 2014

Scaredy Cat

I'm scared leh! I read some posts about orientation week and it seems like hell!

I would only get 3-5 hours of sleep???? I would have to get up in the middle of the night???? I would have to go under thr sun???

And then get harassed by seniors!

Nope nope nope. Uggghhhhh somehow I want to go to matriks haha.

I absolutely hate unnecessary torture. I read that the seniors would wakr you in the middle of the night just to do a cheer.

Omg.

Please help me.

I hate this kinds of things. Now that uni life is getting closer, the reality is getting clearer.

I was hoping for a peaceful orientation with speeches and chairs.

Not sports and grass.

The thing that gives me motivation the most is EXO. They have worked so hard so long. I need to be more like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment