Tuesday, January 08, 2013

First Week Of 2013

From now on, I shall limit my blogging because SPM is just around the corner and I am lusting for straight A's.

I know la some of you will say, yeah right, keep dreaming. But I believe that people do things they don't know they can when they really want something...

And I want a scholarship.

Wah! Its been a long week.


On Monday, I went to the dentist and then after that went back to kampung for new year.

But my grandma wasn't home so we stayed in a hotel! For me, staying in a hotelis a big luxury because I never go on vacations and there is never a reason to stay in a hotel. Unless my dad gets a free stay somewhere which happened once in a while way back when.



My new year feast!

The thing I was most excited about the room was the bathtub because all my life, I have been bathing in a shower so I was excited in spending the new year countdown soaking in a tub. So imagine my fury when I found this....



A shower...

Haiya.. But is ok! It had hot water and in my house, we never had hot water from the pipe so I've gotten immune to cold morning showers lol.

And we went back home and I found this previous thing!



Its the cat from my kampung! The best aunty in the world brought it here because my uncle was planning to throw it away.

I haven't decided what to name him yet. Maybe Cookie. Or Dobby. Or Prince because he is treated like a prince in this house.

I love him so much to the point that I would go from school tired and cranky, yet clean his litter box and spend time playing with him. Then when I finally take my daily nap, he curls up on my chest and sleeps too. Sometimes I would roll over and he falls off but he just curls up under my armpit and continue to cuddle me.

If that is not cat bondage then I don't know what is lol.

Then on Tuesday, I began a new year in school. My last year. My senior year. Oh God time passes so fast! Sob sob..

I like my new class and I like my teachers! But I miss my friends... So much. But its not like I transferred school or anything pshh.

We meet before class starts and in recess and in our after school activities so there's really no need to miss them lol.

On Saturday, my school has managed to ruin my Saturday by having classes to replace the Chinese New Year holiday. But it is okay la, its all for my own good. Study study study! If I fail my SPM, might as well kill myself than let my parents do it.

After school, I immediately went back to my kampung for my grandfather's 40th day of death. I was so tired I slept through the whole journey and felt groggy when I did wake up.

The whole weekend went by in a blur. Cooking, eating, sleeping, praying and all that jazz. When we were about to finally go home though, we couldn't find my dad's car keys so we had to all squeeze into my mom's car and arrived home, at 8pm.

At home, I cleaned Prince Kookie's (I decided that that would be his name) crap in my room, took a bath, and sat down to finish my homework.

And ended my week with the shibangness of pulling through the night reading my BM novel.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment