Saturday, January 26, 2013

Things People Say #2

Me : Daddy what happened to your head?!

Dad : What what?

Me : Its getting bald...

Update on Kooks. He came home right after I posted yesterday. Then he took a piss and then puked!

Then I looked at his ass and its dirty and black ew.

Kooks is sick!!! Crap. I feel so guilty that it was me who caused him to be like this.

But I'm gonna take him to the vet soon. Just gotta find the time for it. Why don't vets open in the weekends???? Its so silly la.

Or maybe they do and I just don't know.

Ah great I just searched the whole house for Kooks and he is no where to be found. Is this what it feels like to be a parent for a teenager? I never go out with my friends anymore.

I know I would feel so guilty if I come home with a bad result for SPM next year. I'll totally recall eety time I have fun. Even blogging right now I feel guilty but its okay because it makes me feel better and I'm using Bloggeroid on Android anyway so its fine.

Tomorrow is the cross country run.

Its so easy to tell others on being responsible and putting business before pleasure but I so want to be a hypocrite! I want to run with my friends and I want to laugh along and get tired and enjoy refreshing drinks and go buy ice cream float and have one final chance in getting top 10. There's always a chance right?

Right now I am resenting every single St John Ambulance members who refuses to go do their duty. Rawwwerrr!!!

I hope they get sunburn. And I hope the Zuhals (green team) gets points! And the other teams to fall down or something.

Okay I don't mean that. Stay safe ah guys. Watch out for cars. I'll be somewhere there to catch you when you fall.

Have fun..... TT
No la I'm joking, I'm not really that upset. Its cool bha to be a nurse. The silent guardian angel. The silent hero. The savior of the cramped and the fainted.

So to any schoolmates of mine, I'll be there to cheer you on yeah!

And I predict that tomorrow, Jong Kook will get top 10. He says he wants to get top 5 and yet he never even got top 10 in the four past years. Quite a big leap oh.

(The next day....)

I came to school around 5.30am and it was so dark and eerie! I wasn't wearing glasses so all the faces I saw were like ghosts and it was so freak and lonely to sit in the dark all alone, eavesdropping in some 13 year old girl's love life..

And then I watch the sun slowly rise and imagined myself holding someone's hand LOL. I'm joking.

Anyway, I hung out with Vanissa and Bethany for a little while until it was time to go for St John duties.

All I can say about the preparation is that it is very confusing and the Form 6 guy who was in charge of everything was so stressed, he was a little scary in handling everything. But I know how these things are like for some people so I didn't take it to heart.

We were all waiting outside for all the kids to be unleashed and two interesting things happened.

One, when the Lelaki A boys were on the go, it was like a herd of bulls bullsand when they cleared out, there was a phone in the middle of the school entrance and it was cracked haha! FHL.

Then when the Perempun A girls were let out, a girl fell down somewhere 100 m away from the entrance and I along with 2 other juniors went to help her. I am so proud!!! My most most most gentlest version of myself comes out when I'm doing my St. John duties.

And ten after that, off I go to my station. And this part I am very pissed about.

I am stationed together with a Form 6 guy named Darrie and that's fine until every Form 6 said things like "Don't dating ahhhh!!" and stuff like that.

Grow up.

But actually, I didn't mind that at the time lol. Only now that I think about it that I'm getting a little pissed.

And and and the Form 6 in charge said that our station which was the Chung Hwa roundabout is near the school and since the school van is full, we should just walk there.

So we did. And when we did get there, they said it was at Shan Tao which was bloody far away.

And then the van passed us just as we arrived there with half the people gone!!!! Which means they sent people who's stations are much closer to the school than us!!!!

And then we waited for all the boys to pass by and fortunately nobody fainted.

By 9am, all the boys passed by and we followed Teacher Tsang's car back to school.

There I met with my other friends and they told me that someone was mad at me and the person wrote a Facebook status last night.

But why would they think its me?

Anyway, I asked the person if I did anything wrong and he said no the status wasn't about me. It was accidentally posted.

Problem solved. Its always better to talk it out rather than just leave a problem hanging there.

And oh yeah! Jong Kook didn't get top 10.

After school, I sent a very sick Kooks to the vet. And its so amazing cause you can just leave your pet there and then come back some time later to pick it up! So time saving and convenient.

I went to Dr Hady's Vet at Kingfisher and I like the people there. They're friendly once you've warmed them up a bit. So I guess that's my default vet from now on la.

I wish I have my own drivers license and job and house and car because I really hate troubling my parents like this!

Have to pay for my cat.
Have to pay for my studies.
Have to pay for my skin.

I'll repay them when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment