Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Boring Story Of My Current Drama

Hey, did I tell you guys that if I was having any dramas I'd blog about it?

Well earlier this year, I actually developed a crush on a classmate of mine. Lets call him Tim.

Well Tim isn't exactly the most good looking guy in my opinion but he's so damn funny! Everything he says I will confirm laugh. And he's such a gentleman and I like that. And he's smart.

So I developed a tiny crush. Very tiny. I didn't even act on the crush! Didn't even think about it that much.

One day, I was in the library studying physics and this was probably in the second week of the year.

And Vanissa comes along and we talked and she told me a secret of hers. So I told her a secret of mine and it was that I had a small admiration for Tim. I emphasized the small.

And a few days later my admiration disappeared.

If you don't know, I'm a person who loves to joke around and some people have told me that I'm too open. Anyway, I always joke around with Tim about normal stuff. Mostly I just quote 9gag memes a lot. So obviously, we would laugh a lot.

And some people were teasing us about 'things' but I didn't think much about it and laughed it off with another joke. And Tim always laughs along with me.

But then two days ago, we were talking and something he said took me aback.

Tim : Did you tell Vanissa I was good in physics?
Me : Oh, yeah.
Tim : Oh she told me that last time. And she said something else....

Oh. MY. GAWD.

What did she say ahhhh??? Does he know? But it was just a small crush! Hiya so embarrassing!!!

In reality all I did was blink and coolly said, "Oh?"

I'm proud of myself for keeping my cool at that time lol.

So the next day, I asked Vanissa about it and she said yes but it was an accident cause Leon brought up the topic of me and cause she thought Tim already knew about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry or anything. She already said sorry anyway. :-)

The whole story is that while waiting for the bus at the bus stop, Van, Leon and Tim were talking. Leon brought up the subject of me and Van accidentally said that she wa surprised I put Tim in my list.

The whole day, I did not talk to Tim or even look at him and I kept sighing to myself. I don't know why la since it was a small thing anyway.

And today, I was sitting at the back of the class during Bio because I love the fan and it was the side with no sunlight.

And idiot Leon told Tim to sit next to me like he did before but I said don't lol. My excuse was that I needed to study. And then Raina said, "So you admit that you can't concentrate when Tim sits next to you?"

I was like.... SERIOUSLY?? And Tim was like... Wtf and laughed it off.

Throughout Bio class, Zul (another classmate) kept pestering me bout Tim. One time, he walked over to where I was sitting (I was alone because I like it) alone and said something like, "Why you so lonely here??" and then screamed across the class and called out Tim's name? And reflex took over and I hit him on the chest.

I buried my face in my arms after that and laughed. It was seriously funny and if I didn't control my laughter, it would have been really emarassing for me. Imgine this. I wa sitting at the very back, at the far left. And Tim was sitting at the very front at the far right.

No, not funny? Okay...

And after that came EST class and Tim and I sat next to each other. I was very quiet and when he asked me why, I just said that I was on my period which is true. Things were very awkward because all I can think about is that HE KNOWS.

And then after a while, I sighed audibly and he asked so I said... "You know how I love to joke around right? People are saying that I like this person or that and one of those people is you. There I said it!!"

Imagine I said that all in one breath lol.

Anyway, Tim just said don't worry la. Don't care watt others think.

And now that think about it, I don't really care what others think also actually so its fine. I guess he's ok with it so if he's not feeling weird, then I shouldn't feel weird too.

So all well that ends well. Its not such a big thing but life is so boring nowadays! I got nothing else to say and yet I really want to blog about something.

Tim if you're reading this and you obviously know it's you. So now you know lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment